- Input has been requested here. There is the opportunity for anyone good at web development to help design an exciting new layout for the high-traffic pages within Portal:Contents.
- A project is under way to add short descriptions to all articles. This is mainly for the benefit of mobile users searching Wikipedia. Help is welcomed – please visit WikiProject Short descriptions to learn more.
- Announcing SearchSuite. It provides user control over search results: it can strip them down to a single-spaced list, sort, and more. Most of its features are presented as menu item toggles to turn each feature on/off. Each menu-item-controlled feature works on the output of all the others, in both their on and off states. Feedback and feature suggestions welcome.
- Do you have need for a specialized script that doesn't exist yet, or have an idea for a cool new script or gadget? Post requests and ideas at Wikipedia:User scripts/Requests.
- Free subscriptions to high-quality paywalled journals, newspaper archives, and online reference works are available for Wikipedia editors. For more information, see Wikipedia:The Wikipedia Library/Databases
Projects seeking help
Also consider posting WikiProject, Task Force, and Collaboration news at the Signpost's WikiProject Report page.
- Wikipedia:Typo Team/moss just got a fresh batch (from the April 2018 database dump) of articles with misspelled words, and words missing from Wiktionary. Stop by and experience the satisfaction of fixing all the misspellings in an article on the topic of your choice!
New to article space
Transferred from draftspace:
Being overhauled or expanded
Nearing completion (need remainder of annotations added)
Need link placement
Source:  & hunt for main pages
A project has been relaunched to develop and improve the 1,516 portals on Wikipedia. If you would like to be part of this effort please visit WikiProject Portals to see what is happening at the moment.
Discussions and collaborations
Discussions in the following areas have requested wider attention via Requests for comment: