Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments
|UNESCO World Heritage Site|
|Location||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|Criteria||Cultural: (i), (ii), (iv), (vi)|
|Inscription||1990 (14th Session)|
|Area||3,934.1 ha (15.190 sq mi)|
Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments is the name used by UNESCO when it collectively designated the historic core of the Russian city of St. Petersburg, as well as buildings and ensembles located in the immediate vicinity as a World Heritage site in 1991.
The site contains the following objects,
- Historic Centre of St. Petersburg
- Historical Part of the Town of Kronstadt
- Fortress of Kronstadt
- Forts of the Island Kotlin
- Redoubts Dena (Fort Den)
- Fort Shanz
- Fort Catherine
- Fort Rift
- Fort Constantin
- Tolbukhin Signal Tower on Tolbukhin Island
- Forts of the Gulf of Finland
- Obrutchev Fort
- Totleben Fort
- North Forts Nos. 1-7
- Paul Fort (Riesbank)
- Kronshlot Fort
- Alexander Fort ("Tchumny")
- Peter Fort
- South Forts Nos. 1-3
- Forts of the Coast of the Gulf of Finland
- Fort Lissy Noss
- Fort Inno
- Grey Horse Fort (Seraya Lochad)
- Krasnaya Gorka fort (Red Hill)
- Civil Engineering
- the Barrier of Cribwork
- the Barrier of Pile
- the Barrier of Stone
- Forts of the Island Kotlin
- Historical Centre of the Town of Petrokrepost (Shlisselburg)
- The Oreshek Fortress on Orekhovy Island at the source of the Neva
- Palaces and Park Ensembles of the Town of Pushkin and its Historical Centre
- Palaces and Parks of the town of Pavlovsk and its Historical Centre
- Pulkovo Observatory
- Palace and Park Ensemble of the Village of Ropsha
- Palace and Park Ensemble of the Village of Gostilitsy
- Palace and Park Ensemble of the Village of Taytsy
- Palace and Park Ensemble of the Town of Gatchina and its Historical Centre
- Ensemble of the Coastal Monastery of Saint Sergius
- Palace and Park Ensemble of the Town of Strelna and its Historical Centre
- Palace and Park Ensemble "Mikhailovka"
- Palace and Park Ensemble "Znamenka"
- Palace and Park Ensemble of the Town of Petrodvorets and its Historical Centre
- Palace and Park Ensemble "Sobstvennaya Datcha"
- Palace and Park Ensemble "Sergeevka"
- Palace and Park Ensembles of the Town of Lomonosov and its Historical Centre
- Historical Centre of the Town of Lomonosov (Oranienbaum), including the Palace and Park Ensemble of the Upper Park and Lower Garden
- Mordvinov's Estate
- Maximov's Datcha
- Zubov's Estate "Otrada"
- Ratkov-Rozhnov's Estate "Dubki"
- S. K. Grieg's Estate "Sans Ennui"
- Datcha of the Hospital
- Scientific Town-Institution of Physiologist I. P. Pavlov
- Zinoviev's Estate
- Shuvalov's Estate
- Viazemsky's Estate
- Sestroretsky Razliv
- I. Repin Estate "The Penates"
- Cemetery of the Village of Komarovo
- Lindulovskaya Rotcsha
- River Neva with Banks and Embankments
- Izhorsky Bench (Glint)
- Dudergofs Heights
- Koltushi Elevation
- Yukkovskaya Elevation
- The Roads
- The Fairways
- the Maritime Channel
- The Green Belt of Glory
- the Blockade Ring
- the Road of Life
- Oranienbaumsky Spring-Board
- Горбатенко, С. Всемирное наследие: Санкт-Петербург и окрестности (in Russian). Ardis. Retrieved 17 March 2013.