1943 Belmont Stakes
|Grade I stakes race|
Elmont, New York, U.S.
|Date||June 5, 1943|
|Distance||1 1⁄2 mi (12 furlongs; 2,414 m)|
|Winning horse||Count Fleet|
The 1943 Belmont Stakes was the 75th running of the Belmont Stakes. It was the 37th Belmont Stakes held at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York and was held on June 5, 1943. With a field of three horses, heavily-favored Count Fleet, the winner of that year's Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes won the 1 1⁄2–mile race (12 f; 2.4 km) by 25 lengths over Fairy Manhurst.
|1||2||Count Fleet||Johnny Longden||Don Cameron||Fannie Hertz||.05||$35,340|
|2||1||Fairy Manhurst||John Gilbert||Richard E. Handlen||Foxcatcher Farm||28.85||$5,000|
|3||3||Deseronto||James Stout||James E. Fitzsimmons||Beverley Bogert||52.70||$2,500|
- Winning breeder: Fannie Hertz; (KY)
- Based on a $2 wager. No place or show wagers sold.
- 1943 Belmont Stakes chart.
- "Count Fleet Seeks to Complete Triple Crown in Rich Belmont". Daily Racing Form at University of Kentucky Archives. 1943-06-05. Retrieved 2018-11-03.
- "Count Fleet Just Gallops in Belmont". Daily Racing Form at University of Kentucky Archives. 1943-06-07. Retrieved 2018-11-03.